Objective & Summary
Reporting to the Head, Business Development this role is responsible for generating leads, initiating and developing client relationships.
Position Title: Account Manager
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Head Business Development
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
· Manage relationship with all clients and maintain Zero churn at all time
· Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual set target
· Liaise with business analyst, management team and account executives to collaborate and win deals
· Periodically conduct the Know Your Customer exercise to keep up to date with changes and activities with your clients.
Research and Reports
· Keep management informed by submitting activity results and reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual activity reports.
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Internal Relationship Management – liaise & collaborate with:
· Finance - on the work flow of Service Activation Requests – new deals, upgrades, demos, downgrades, modifications, change management, etc.
· Billing -to negotiate pricing within approved margin
· Day to day operational business solutions interface between departments
· Legal - to ensure the aspects of contract, signing, service contracts, revisions are done.
· Ensure SLA’s are all adhered to and all documentations are up to date.
Essential Skills / Knowledge
· Experience with both Microsoft operating system and Apple operating system
· Strong verbal and written communication.
· Good presentation skills for business reports
· Ability to organize and conduct purposeful Departmental/ Unit meetings
· Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge
· General knowledge of ICT solutions
· Knowledge of Nigerian Telecoms Market
· Strong administrative skills
· Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems.
· Able to use properly MS Word, Excel and Power-point
Education and/or Professional Qualifications
· Graduate degree qualification essential.
· Accreditation to professional bodies
· The ideal candidate should have not less than 5 years’ experience preferably selling technology solutions