Account Receivables Officer
Purpose: Administer the billing and collection activities for the company to
ensure customers pay on time and in full. Reporting of company sales
and revenue information, and maintain the integrity of the customer billing
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Timely collection of account receivables.
· Attend to all billing service activity related tickets such as deactivation, reactivation and termination.
· Prepare and issue invoices to customers through various channels (mail, e-mail etc.)
· Coordinate with Account Managers to resolve issues with customers as regards account receivables.
· Manage account balances and carefully monitor outstanding debts and or other inconsistencies.
· Issue and reconcile customer statement of accounts periodically or whenever necessary.
· Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and check for credibility.
· Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned.
· Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
· Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills.
· Prepare daily collection & aging receivable reports.
· Create and maintain client profile database.
· Manage regular payment for partner’s commission.
· Perform ad hoc tasks
assigned by supervisor and manager.
- 2 plus years experience in a billing and collections role for an international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office applications to an intermediate or advanced level
- Communication and Relationship Management Skill
- Industry and market knowledge of credit and collection
Education and/or Professional Qualification
- University degree in Business or Accounting discipline
Oh! Why you should join Netcom?
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Career Growth and Opportunity to Change the World Through