IT Outsourcing Supervisor
Purpose: Responsible for maintaining integrity, operational suitability and relationships of all assigned sites.
As an extension of the IT manager, acting as a liaison, bridging/facilitating communication and understanding between the client and Netcom Service Assurance & Delivery team. Understanding the clients business and therefore IT needs and coordinating the process of delivery of IT solutions to the client.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Coordinate the activities of onsite IT Staff at the client’s site, work scheduling, project monitoring, reporting etc
· Liaise with the IT staff at Netcom’s HQ to translate clients needs as well as leverage on Netcom back office support on resolving issues.
· Liaise with the Management at client’s site as technical lead and relationship manager IT communications between ITO client & Netcom
· Liaise with the account manager to manage and or coordinate commercial Issues.
· Manage the Open Ticket Queue for outstanding issues and liaise with Netcom Support to track open items.
· Provide IT support when necessary for users at client’s site.
· Provide reports to clients for tracking of consumables, etc.
· Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as prescribed GM Operations
· Escalate to third-party vendors for IT support if required, i.e. Polycom, Printing, etc.
· Interact with the Site’s staff, in particular Head’s of Department, to establish a working relationship and ensure the problem resolution.
· Work with the Netcom IT team to further advance the IT environment at the client’s site.
· Resolve issues that may occur outside of office hours, e.g MD & CEO support
· Adhere to Netcom procedures and enforce such procedures at the client’s site.
· Ensure complete compliance with Netcom internal policy and TL9000 quality standards
· Provide insight & suggestions of the environment at the client’s site.
· Advanced knowledge of Windows Server Administration, IT/Desktop troubleshooting, Financial Application – like Navision, ERP, CRM, etc.
· Considerable knowledge of IP Network, LAN management and Troubleshooting, Microwave/Radio Management, VOIP on Avaya, Cisco or Lifesize platform
· Emails with Exchange Server – both local and hosted via hosted exchange.
· Cloud computing and hosting of IT services – Domain, Web Services, emails, Storage, off-site backup and recovery
· Advanced communication and relationship management skills
· People management and team working skills.
· Scripting and programming skills
· UNIX/LINUX/SunSolaris advanced knowledge
· Database administration
Education and/or Professional Qualifications
· A preferred degree in the following area - Elect Elect Eng, Computer Eng, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and other core sciences with a strong basis for ICT
· Mandatory 5 – 8 years experience, with at least 3 years in the same role supervising staff and coordinating activities for delivery IT support and Solutions